some of our clients have asked us for Outlook Web Access. We currently only use cPanel's webmail which works great.
1. is there any way that we can signup on a website to manage multiple domain names (representing our clients) and having ability to manage their email accounts, similar to WHM/cPanel? Each client has around 2-15 email addresses.
2. is there a low budget site that offers this (probably hosted solution, unless there are extreme savings to have the exchange server inhouse)?
3. i guess I can simply just change our MX record to point to that new service while leaving all existing web files on the current server.
4. most of the our clients also have blackberry (ATT, Verizon, TMobile) and are currently setup directly via the phone providers interface.
5. all of our clients are currently on the same dedicated server.
any advice to the above points in appreciated.