If I make changes to an htm or htmil file and upload via ftp, served page is not the changed page. After a little over a minute, the changed page will show. I can see the changes if I use a file explorer on the server to view, but not using browser client.
People external to our network have experienced this delay also, so I don't believe it's a firewall cache issue.
I don't believe it's the clients. I have tried Mozilla and IE 7, cleared the cache, refreshed the page in question, etc.
I think it's something with the server and have tried the following:
I have changed/ modified the following registry keys on the server in an effort to disable file caching