We would like to capture/archive all emails sent to an external domain (theircompany.com) from our Exchagne 2003 server as well as capture/archive all emails received from that domian. This is at the direction of our attorneys. These are the requirements:
- It should not require a lot of "tinkering" on our exchange server and no outlook configuring (no setting up rules, forwarding messages, creating public folders, etc.)
- Capturing should be seemless and invisible to the users
- It can be a stand alone appliance or software installed on the server
- It should be able to be configured to capture only email sent to and received from theircompany.com
- Certain users should be able to view these caputred emails with minimal effort (via a web page for example.)
- It should cost less then 5K
Thank you for your suggestions.