I have a new Samsung Blackjack II mobile phone/pocketpc device. I'd like to sync to my exchange server 2003 mailbox. I cannot sync OTA (over the air) or via USB.
I've done a good bit of research on google but can't seem to get this working.
- I have an SSL cert (from comodo) installed to my FQDN for my exchange/OWA site.
- I run RPC over HTTP so I can connect to my exchange server with my laptop when I'm on the road.
- I ran the CEICW several times but still can't SYNC
- Under ESM - global settings - mobile services - I enabled ALL checkboxes under "Exchange Active Sync" and "Outlook Mobile Access"
- I've experimented with various permissions and properties on the OMA related virtual directories in IIS manager [especially authentication under directory security] - without success.
When I attempt to sync OTA I get the following error message on my Blackjack Phone:
ActiveSync encounted a problem on the Server. Support Code: 0x85010014
When I attempt to sync via USB cable I get the following error message on my PC:
ActiveSync encountered a problem on the server.
Until recently, I was getting the error message: "Your account does not have permission to sync, see your exchange administrator".