Can anyone show me a complete program design for currency coversion using the top down approach? This would include input output Hieracy chart, flow chart, program modules etc. Or direct me to a location where I can view this information.
1. Canadian dollars (rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 1.4680 Canadian dollars)
2. Mexican pesos (rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 9.5085 pesos
3. English pounds (rate: 1.6433 U.S. dollars = 1 pound)
4. Japanese yen (rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 104.9200 yen)
5. French francs (rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 6.2561 francs)