I have set up an exchange 2007 box on a server 2008 operating system on a 2003 server domain. There are two domain controllers and to gc servers. I have had pretty good success with this exchange server, until i enabled outlook anywhere. It is enabled, but not really working off site. On site every now an again outlook 2007 asks for a password for the internal domain name of the server. It is rather frustrating and seems to only have started when outlook anywere was enabled. I have reinstalled the client access server and have fiddled with teh permissions in iis7. Can someone tell me what the permissions should be on all the dirrectories in iis 7, so that i can rule out that as the issue, and what have i forgotten that is causing my password request issues. When outside the domain from home outlook is still asking for a password for the internal address and not the external outlook anywhere adress. Outlook Web Access works fine and we have no issues with it.