I'm trying to get OWA to work for Exchange 2007 SP1 running on Windows 2008 Server.
I seem to have some type of permissions issue, because while I can see the first page of the inbox after connecting, no images display, the screen looks like unformatted text, and pressing on a link does nothing.
I tried reinstalling Update Rollup 2 for Exchange 2007 SP1 (as I saw that could be an issue). That did not work.
On the OWA folder the authentication for Basic and Windows is enabled. And on the OWA/8.1.278.2 the authentican for Anonymous is enabled.
I've read through this question (http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/Q_23181376.html
and tried changing some settings but it did not appear to help.
I've tried changing the physical path to give "everyone" read access to the physical location on the C:\ drive.
I've also noticed that when I go under the "actions" pane to "basic settings" when I test my connection, my authenticaion fails. I can set a specific user and then it will pass, but the default "MSExchangeOWAAppPool" does not work.