I just applied some updates and it appears to have broken OWA. The default page won't even load, I get:
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
The updates I applied were:
- Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB951748)
- Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - July 2008 (KB890830)
- Security Update for Windows Server 2003 (KB951746)
- Security Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 (KB948109)
- Security Update for Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (KB950159) - Non-cluster
I've tried restarting several times and there are no failed services or errors in the event logs indicating what might be wrong.
I have tried to reset the virtual directories according to this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883380
I'm not sure..but I think it's a problem with IIS before it even gets to OWA...