I have a table that I need to append records to, but in the Append Query dialog box, my table does not appear!
1. I have a linked table to an external database that lists all my records (dbo_tblAdmissionSource).
2. I then have a static table (dbo_tblAdmission) that needs to get updated from the linked table. Also, this static table has a One-To-Many relationship with another table (tblIncidents).
3. So, I have built a Find Unmatched Query (qry_dbo_MissingResidents) to compare the linked table and the static table, so far so good.
4. I then refined the query (in order to remove a like-named-field) - (qry_dboMissingResidentsToAppend).
5. Now, when I try to change this select query into an Append Query, the original static table name that I need to append to is just not there (dbo_tblAdmission)! What's up with that? Append-Dialog-Box---Table-Not-Li.JPG Queries.JPG Tables.JPG
Experts Exchange is the only place where you can interact directly with leading experts in the technology field. Become a member today and access the collective knowledge of thousands of technology experts.