I am running Crystal XI and have data sitting in about 13 different SQL Server 2005 databases all on the same server. I have individual reports that tie to each of the databases. When I need to create a new report, I set the datasource location to 1 particular database, create my report and all is good. If I make a copy of that report and change the datasource location to a different database, I have to click on each table in the original source and the new source to update that table to the new DB. For some reason, when I update the top level of the database from one DB to another, and the expand the tables below it, they all still reference the old DB under the context value. This sucks if I want to make a copy of a good report to another database with the same stucture and just update the location of the DB...especially if I have a bunch of tables and have to click each one, one at a time and hit update.