Hello, we have CRM 4.0 installed, and yesterday it suddenly started acting up. In Event Viewer I see that the error is:
Exception: Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.EntityMetadataNotFoundException: The entity with ObjectTypeCode = 0 was not found in the MetadataCache.
at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCache.GetEntity(Int32 entityCode)
at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.GetEntityLogicalNameFromObjectTypeCode(Int32 objectTypeCode)
at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.GetLookup(Object objectId, String objectIdName, Int32 objectDsc, Int32 objectTypeCode)
at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.<>c__DisplayClass2.<SelectEvents>b__0(Object values)
at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.DataAccessBase.ExecuteSqlCommandAndProcessRecords(IDbCommand command, RecordProcessor recordProcessor)
at Microsoft.Crm.Asynchronous.QueueDataAccess.SelectEvents(Int32 numberOfEvents)
I checked after this happened yesterday and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Asyc Service was shut off, probably cuased by the error occuring. So i clicked on the service, clicked properties, and in Recovery i set it to attempt to recover 3 times instead of once. That seemed to fix the probaly temporiarily, but this problem keeps happening.