I need an example code to copy a node and all it's childs from one TVirtualStringTree to another TVirtualStringTree. I am thinking of using a dummy TVirtualStringTree to temporarily store the copied nodes and later copy it to another TVirtualStringTree.
So, here is the task:
1. Select a source node in TREE_A
2. Delete all nodes in the DUMMY_TREE
3. Copy the source node and it's childs from TREE_A to the DUMMY_TREE
4. Select a target node in TREE_B
5. Copy the copied node and it's childs from DUMMY_TREE to the TREE_B target node (as it's child of course).
I think the task is quite clear. Anyone can help with the code? The use of DUMMY_TREE is a must because TREE_A and TREE_B could only be available one at a time.
I dont need a complete working code, but to show how delete all nodes in dummy tree, to copy node and it's childs to dummy tree, and later copy it to TREE_B.