I have a website hosted outside of the company. I also have Postini configured to scan all incoming email for spam & virus. It does not scan outgoing. Through the website, our patients can fill out 2 different forms, 1 is for scheduling an appointment and the other is to schedule the pickup of their medical records. After the form is completed and they click submit, the info is put into an email and sent to recipients at my office. This has been working fine for months since the launch of the site. Since Tues of this week when a patient fills out the forms it is sent to us as normal, however we receive that message anywhere from 5 to 10 times. I tried myself with the same result. When i check the results of the internet headers it is going through the correct path of user > postini > exchange server > recipient. When i check message tracker, i see the message being tracked and all of the received messages are identical in the tracker meaning that i see each message come into exchange as if it was sent from the site / user each time.