I have a text in a web page. Visitors should be able to read the text, but they should NOT be able to:
- copy it and paste elsewhere
- save the web page (or, more specifically, the text)
- let their browser save the text to the cache
- copy and paste the source code to "rebuild" the text
- use any method to extract the text
in other words, visitors should not be able to keep a copy of the text (unless memorizing, taking screenshots, or copying it manually of course).
The web page must run on almost any browser (it is not acceptable if it only runs on IE7). It would be great if it is possible to run it on IE5 and above. Also, this should not use ActiveX or Java applets. This should be as straight forward as a simple html page, with nothing to install.
I would appreciate if you post an example. Thank you!