I want to access my Ubuntu desktop using VNC, so I need a VNC server. I've tried to configure the system, but when I want to open a connection on my EEE I get the message "Connection failed. No server running at the given address and port."
Some more info:
* The server has ip 192.168.1.10
* Installed packages: libgtk-vnc-1.0.0, tsclient, vinagre, vino (when I search for VNC using Synaptic)
Ubuntu remote desktop preferences (checked boxes):
* Sharing: allow other users to view your desktop
* Sharing: allow other users to control your desktop
* Sharing: vncviewer ubuntu:0
* Security: ask for confirmation
* Security: require the user to enter this password: ********
* Advanced security: require encryption
So how do I get this thing running?