View my attachment for more information about my network.
I have configured ISA Server 2006 as standalone server (not joined domain). To communicate between all network, I open LDAP ports (all about LDAP).
ISA Server has recognized LDAP users from DC. Here is all rules I have configured in ISA server:
[rule name] ; [Action] ; [Protocol] ; [From] ; [To] ; [Condition]
1. Allow Ping ; Allow ; PING ; Internal, Perimeter, VPN Clients; External, Localhost, Perimeter, Internal; All Users
2. Allow LDAP; Allow, LDAP, LDAP (UDP), LDAP GC, LDAPS, LDAPS GC; Internal, Perimeter, VPN Clients; Localhost; All users
3. Web Access Only; Allow; FTP, HTTP, HTTPS; Internal, VPN Clients; External, Perimeter; All users
4. VPN clients to Internal; Allow; All outbound; VPN Clients; Internal; All users
5. Allow DNS; Allow; DNS; Internal, VPN Clients; Perimeter, External; All users
I have configured one more rule to test like that:
6. test; Allow; All outbound; Perimeter; Internal, Localhost; All users
So my trouble is Server in DMZ can't join domain, can not ping to SV1 (DC)...
Because i want to create Mail Exchange 2007 Server in DMZ, and it must joined domain to continue install process.
I guess servers in DMZ can't recognize SV1 in Internal because they don't have DNS to know who is SV1, but why I can't ping to sv1? How can I configured to let servers in DMZ communicate with DC in Internal?
Please help me.