I have a client that has been using Remote Desktop with Windows 2003 Server for about two years now very successfully. Two days ago, in the afternoon, Remote Desktop stopped working, in that it began saying "This computer can't connect tot he remote computer".
I initially thought it was the update to the end users machine, a Microsoft Update, but I have checked on different machines with the same result.
If I open up remote desktop on the server itself and make it connect to itself it of course works great.
I have looked for changes but I just don't see anything glaring at me. If anyone has come across this, or if you can give me things to check I'll be happy to check them and give you what I have.
The clients are down until I get this fixed, so it is worth the 500 points as it is a down system.
Thank you everyone!!!