My installshield setup program is working fine in windows xp service pack 2
But when i try in another system (having windows xp SP3) it shows wrong / bad version of OS. I checked the launch condition,versionNT conidtion everything. But i am unable to find out the solution. It has one VB script to check MDAC installtion. I think there only some problem happens. I am not sure at this point.
I tried this also..
I opened the msi file through InstallShield, and after i modified the VB script file, i saved. Again i opened the msi file in installsheild. But this time the entire vb script goes wrong. (i mean it disappear)
Need a Quick Resolution.