I have a Dell Optiplex GX 150. It is running windows XP Professional for the last 5 five years.I had Norton 360 1.0 and then 2.0.since last year.Also I have Spysweeper running w/Webroot firewall. A month ago a had a problem with my magicjack. I couldn't make phone calls and after troubleshooting i found out that my web browser was not working. This was the reason why my Magicjack wasn't making phone calls. So, I went to Internet connections and I reset the Internet explorer's settings to their default condition.After this change everything worked fine(IE 7.0).Now couple days ago , My IE 7 stopped working. I noticed it when my Messenger was giving me an error 80072efd that has something to do with connectivy. I searched online about this problem and I tried many solutions like reset the TCPIP,winsock,IE settings and still the same problem. Now, this is something that I have to mention. I use AOL 9.0 and Ican go online. This is the only way to browse online. But if I try to go to for example PNCBANK,WAMU sites, it won't connect. I called webroot support and they told me that I should uninstall Norton 360 . I did it but still same problem. Also I uninstalled WEBROOT Firewall AND still have the same issue. I tried in safe mode and no luck. This computer has 2 NIC's card and I tried both of them and still problem.I double check Internet Properties(Security,Advance,etc) in this computer and compared with my other computer that works fine and everything looks same.Please I need advise on what can be blocking me the IE access. One more thing, I upgraded the IE 7 to 8.0 Beta hopping that it will overwrite any problem but still same. Please let me know what can I try.