What type of license agreement do I need?

Currently I access my MS SQL 2005 Server database via MS SQL Server Management Studio (180 days evaluation). The database is hosted externally (discountasp.net) and currently only used for development and testing.

What type of minimum license agreement would I need in case I go into production with the same database (hosted server) and still want to use SSMS and possibly Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) ?

Who is Participating?

[Webinar] Streamline your web hosting managementRegister Today

elimesikaConnect With a Mentor Commented:

Here is a full comparative matrix that will help you to decide what you need. There are many options apart from those you have mentioned that you must consider.


James MurrellConnect With a Mentor Product SpecialistCommented:
All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.