I am running Exchange 2003 SP2 on WK3 SP1. I have installed a second Exchange 2003 SP2 on a WK3 SP1 server in the same domain. I wanted to move everything from the first exch1 sever to the second exch2 server and then decommission exch1. I tried to replicate the public folders but they didn't replicate. I then created a new account on exch2 and tried to send email. I can send and receive outside mail but not internally. The mail just sits in the queue until it times out. I ran SMTPdiag and it is fine, the names are resolved in DNS, and I can telnet to both servers. I have turned the logging up and the only thing that is logged is Event ID 9302. I have tried everything I have research on this issue and nothing is working. I need to get these two servers talking ASAP.