Hi expert(s), good day.
We are a not for profit organization. Following is just the short brief of our current environment:-
1. We have 7 site, 5 of those 7sites have Windows 2003 Server (Active Directory, File & Print Server). 4 of those 5 sites have Exchange 2003.
2. Our HQ have 7 server (Active Directory+Exchange+File/Print, Anti-spam, Accounting+payroll Application, Intranet-Linux version, BlackBerry, MSSQL+SMS2003, Anti-virus)
3. Certain site has one/more server act as Application server (remote server + Microsoft access). User login to server via remote desktop just to run the database application.
4. We have about 150+/- staffs, 150+ phone (one line per phone), 130+ PCs, 30+ Laptops/notebook, 80+ mobile phone
5. Each site is connected via ADSL 1.5MB line with Site-To-Site VPN
6. Our staffs ALWAYS work on different computer on different site at different time.
7. We current have 3 ICT Personnel
8. We currently use a VB login script to map user home directory, program directory, common access directory, and map what ever multi-functional photocopier/printer that is closer to them once they have logon (regardless of which site, building, and computer)
9. Our PBX phone is current host by our phone service provider, which means that there is not PBX in any of our building. All the internal call is FOC. The same supplier supply the Mobile line+phone as well.
OK, the question is that we are currently talking about Microsoft Communication Server 2007 with external phone integration. I need some help on Microsoft Communication Server 2007 with external phone integration. What should I do? Who sort of setup suite our environment? What about the phone integration? Do I need at least one communication server on different site? What is the bandwidth usage? And etc&
Thanks in advance