When we visit the Land Registry site and put in particular details to print, then print, it only prints part of the page. Details in full detail below:
1. Visit web site www.landregistry.gov.uk
2. Click House Prices button in top left corner.
3. Click on Search the Index link, roughly in the middle.
4. Choose a Single Location and click Next.
5. Enter any postcode and click Next.
6. Select House Price Index Report and click Next
7. Select some dates, preferably to cover a year and click Next.
8. Now click print. All that I get from the printer is the 2 graphs and not the table of data.
However, If you print preview and select the information, then print, then all the information is printed.
This happens to all of the PC's in the office.