Hi, I am new here and have a issue with Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.03. I have started migrating from SAV10.2 to SEP 11.03 in my network. I have half XP 32 bit clients and the other half are Vista 32 bit clients. I have migrated 2 Vista machines and 1 client the service keeps stopping and or crashing. When reviewing logs it is very vague in error explanations. It does mention an error of 1846, which when contacting Symantec states LiveUpdate not updating Virus Definitions.....which they are updated.
This is a daily occurance for this 1 Vista client. I have tried removing, re-installing and still get the same end result....HELP!
Thanks for your time,