Posted on 2008-10-10
I am looking for a firewall/VPN solution to link up 3 locations (2 in Singapore, 1 in Europe).
Each location has high speed DSL, typically 2Mbps up and 10Mbps down link.
- Each location will have the subnet 10.0.1.x , 10.0.2.x, 10.0.3.x
- Able to setup site-to-site VPN tunnels (3 way/locations),
- We do not need a central Internet access gateway for security control,
- Only internal data traffic will traverse the site-to-site VPN tunnel,
- Internet traffic will go directly to Internet (for efficiency purpose),
- For firewall, we only need basic firewall rules - permit certain destination IP, ports to be opened, deny all others except traffic originated from internal,
Mobile staff (using laptops) should be able to access LAN servers from Internet (from home etc).
We have a total of 26 staff inclusive of 10 mobile users distributes across 3 locations.
Any suitable recommendations for firewall and VPN?