hope some one can help with the odd problem I've got on one Desktop, other machines working fine. It's an issue with the client not being able to access a custom form that's been created. When they double click on the calander they get the following message -
The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator
Now I've googled this and it's a well know issue but I've tried all the fixes I've found with no luck. I'll briefly go over the steps I've taken...
1. Deleting forms cache through tools>options>other>advanced options>customer forms>manage forms>clear cache.
2. Deleting frmcache.dat and restarting outlook
3. Added the ForceFormReload key into the appropriate registry location.
4. Detect and diagnose which picked up nothing, and then repaired Office 2007.
6. Creating a new outlook profile.
I've not uninstalled Office yet and it's something I would like to avoid, mostly due to the inconveniance this will cause the user.
the form itself is used by all users in the company including other uses who are also using Office 2007 SP1 with no problems. I'm no an outlook/exchange guru but it's seems to be simply published to the public folder and accessed from there.
Many thanks in advance,