When I try to delete / remove SharePoint list integrated in Outlook they always reappear after restarting outlook.
I already tried several things without success.
- deleted datafiles entry in outlook settings
- deleted all list entries in outlook settings
- deleted the SharePoint .pst files
- deleted the whole profile folder \local settings\applicationdata\microsoft\outlook\
- deleted even the whole userprofile data.
It seems to be impossible to delete or remove these lists. Always after restarting Outlook the SharePoint Lists reappear again.
Does anyone know where the outlook accout has the information from? Is there somekind of a cache, we don't know? Or is the SharePoint List integration stored somewhere in the exchange profile on the exchange server? If so, how can this be deleted?
Or does the SharePoint Server push somehow the Lists to the Clients?
Thanks a lot for helping.