I believed many have asked this question before, however the problem only occur to only 1 domain user. I have tried the following but no luck.
1) Changed her domain password - OK (managed to login using her domain id and password) but failed to access (network drive)
2) Removed from domain and rejoined the local computer to domain- OK but failed to access
3) Deleted user profile, Ntuser.dat and make sure the local computer time is correct with Domain AD Server - OK but failed to access.
4) Deleted her AD username from AD Server. Restart the AD server. Recreated her AD profile. OK but failed to access
5) Tested with other computer - OK but failed to access
6) Gave her Domain Admin Acces - OK but failed to access
7) Removed the Mcafee Antivirus and disabled the Firewall - OK but failed to access
8) Scanned the computer for virus or spyware - Nothing found. Failed to access.
My AD Server - Windows 2000 SP3 and my local computer Windows XP SP2. Well I can create a new id replacing her current AD profile but I don't see a reason why it failed on a user not the whole AD users.
Appreciate it very much for your feedback and answer.