I would give someone $1,000 to solve this for all the trouble I've had setting this thing up. We have SBS2003 with latest patches. We have 2 iPhones that can see the Web and login to the OutlookWebAccess via the iPhone on Safari. I have researched the "restricted IP" in the virtual directories and checked and unchecked these settings. I have tested the connection with an iTouch. I have gotten to the point where my iTouch - yes, I said iTouch, can SEE the server if I am on my wireless at home viewing the server from afar. I get the same message - "The connection to the server failed". I use the sytax for the server location as "http://remote.companyname.com/exchange/username
". The DNS is set up to route this to the OWA server with Sharepoint and Companyweb running. I have tried "http://remote.companyname.com/remote
" as one would do in our system to login to the OWA but the same message appears. I had at one point received a Certificate Error but don't recall the settings that gave me that response. I will award points to the solution that gets this explicitly outlined on the SBS2003 server. I don't think there is a problem with the iPhones at all - and I'm not a MAC fan by any means - that's just the facts!