I'm trying to push the new client to all computers in my org. We have an internal only w/AD enviroment for the CRM
1. What is the best way to automatically unistall the CRMv3 client form everyones system?
2. When installing the CRM 4 Outllook client, I've doctored the config.xlm file used by an administative install as follows.
3 Is the <Organization>Management</
on> name the name of the organization on the CRM? or our domain ?
4.0 What are the correct switches to use for a silent non user interface/non user input install that will just run the first time the computer is logged on to the domain after the GP goes out
5. I do not see a place to specify the CRM server address in the XLM
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ServerUrl Type="OnPremise" ShowUser="False" />
Specifies the details to connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Type - Determines the type of deployment:
- "OnPremise" - For users on Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Active Directory authentication.
- "Live" - For users on Microsoft Dynamics Live CRM.
- "SPLA" - For users on Microsoft Dynamics CRM through a hosting partner.
ShowUser - Determines whether the "Connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM" screens are displayed to the user.
- "True" - Will show this screen (default).
- "False" - Will not show this screen.
Specifying a URL is optional when the deployment type is Live. For OnPremise and SPLA, this should be the path to the Discovery Service.
For OnPremise deployments that are configured to be Internet-facing, the ExtranetServerUrl should point to the External Discovery Service.
Specifies the unique name of the organization.
<CEIP option="True|False" />
Specifies whether you allow Microsoft to collect anonymous data from your deployment to help improve future versions of the software.
<Database Reuseexisting="True | False"/>
For users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook with Offline Access, this flag specifies whether you want to reuse a previously attached database.