My PHP project is not only NOT working, but is also showing the PHP code when i view source.
I have uninstalled both PHP and Apache, rebooted, reinstalled apache, reinstalled PHP, and still have same issue.
I am not so much concerned with the project not working, but am sure both issues are taking place for the same reason...what ever that might be.
The only think i can note, is that before i uninstalled and reinstalled both programs, my first attempt to fix this was to just uninstall PHP, reboot, then reinstall. When i did this i got an error stating httpd.conf issue. I did a google search on it and found out that their were more then one httpd.conf files due to reinstalling apache in the past. So as noted originally, i uninstalled both Apache and PHP, deleted any extra httpd.conf files that were found, rebooted and reinstalled...
I am running this on Windows Xp