Outlook 2003 sp3 with mcafee internet security. Incoming and outgoing email seems to be blocked. When I click to test account settings the find incoming mail server and find outgoing mail server immediately comes up with a red X and says cancelled. I've tried in Safe Mode. I've tried shutting everything down in McAfee. I set Outlook options to not use virus check for outgoing messages. Settings are correct and work fine on another computer. If I click Send and Receive, I get the 0x8004210A and 0x800CCC7D errors, both of which are not correct. I've tried the Detect and Repair. And I've tried a repair install of Outlook. Nothing has worked. I'm using gmail and comcast email addresses, and neither work on this computer, but do on another.