Hello Guys and as always thanks for your time and expertise.
- Your recommendations/input are greatly appreciated.
- Via group policy (server 2003) - should I deploy printers via scripts (logon or startup) or deploy them via the registry hack.
- I've heard you can deploy printers via group policy via a registry hack - is that possible - instructions please as I don't know how.
- Over a slow link (such as wireless) is it preferable to deploy printers by the scripts or registry edit.
- one of the problems i have over the wireless link is printers not showing up because of the slow link. However, when I do a gpupdate /force, they show up - am i doing something wrong in setting up group policy for printers over a wirelss link. Please help and thanks.