Posted on 2008-10-20
I have an RIS server up and running on my network.
- I have created two images from CD and they work just fine.
- I have loaded the image to a dell computer (everything worked just fine)
- I take the imaged computer, run all MS updates and load device drivers. Then run the RIPREP from the server.
- The image gets loaded on the server.
-then I take the same computer and try to image off of the load, it completes with no errors until the system reboots. The system keeps rebooting over and over.
What did I do wrong?
- Server is 2003 standard server r2
- Image is of Windows XP Pro Sp3