I can't get a clients iphone remote program to see their iTunes. I've had it set up once before, but now it won't work. It periodically seems to work every few days though. Both the iPhone and the computer are within the same wireless network.
I've opened and directed UDP 5353 and TCP 3689 on the router to the specific computer. Still no luck.
I've check the local computer firewall, and it's not blocking anything (I tried turning it off).
I've also looked through all support I can find on the product, without any luck.
I've also checked the program with another computer on the network, and it seems to work fine. It has to be something to do with the computer itself; more specifically, the hardware.
The network is running on a DG834N router, and has been for ages. Main computer (the one with the problem) is running with