Internet explorer will not display any pages despite being connected.
Posted on 2008-10-21
Have tried the following:-
1. Loaded Firefox but same problem
2. Connection to internet is working.
3. Can ping google.com successfully
4. Cannot open router setup page. (This does not obviously need the internet)
5.Firewall and anti virus are off.
6. Uninstalled and reinstalled network card.
7. Scanned for malware.
So the problem appears not to be the connection but the inability of any browser to display a page.
Any ideas other than reloading the OS