I'm having dramas with accessing Enterprise Vault when a user is offsite. Basically I think it's an IE7 issue with it not detecting the EV site as an Intranet Site. I have other company sites being detected as Intranet sites fine e.g. OWA.
The workaround I'm using is to take the EV sites out of the Intranet Zone which obviously prompts the user for their credentials, user authenticates and is able to access EV.
Everything works as it should when connected to the network just not externally.
I have done the following:
* Referenced http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/295039.htm
* Downgraded to IE6 from IE7
* Disabled 'Automatically detect Intranet Sites' in IE7
* Installed XP SP3 and the latest MS updates
* Checked the WebApp.ini file
Environment is as follows:
* Clustered Exchange 2007 MDB
* Single Exchange 2007 CAS
* EV 2007 SP3 (7.5-RG2138) upgraded from EV 6.0 SP5
Basically I'm at a loss as to 1 what's causing it and 2 how to resolve it. Any ideas?