We are currently running VDI and I have to update the VDM agent on all the Virtual machines. I am trying to do this with GPO, due to the fact that it isn't listed on the VMware update manager. I have everything setup on the AD side. I found the msi that is extracted during the setup process and I am able to install it with GPO. The problem is the agent does not work correctly, even if I run the MSI manually. When i run it manually it goes thrigh the setup without an error, and it is identical as if I had ran the setup.exe. I was wondering if there are any setting that I am not aware of. I also tried using MSI studio to package a new MSI and it had the same results.