After the configuration of the Internet-facing deployment of CRM 4, the
XP an Vista intranet clients web access work perfectly and fast.
The problem is while connecting from outside, via Internet. In this situation, Vista clients web access runs very fast, pages refresh almost instantly.
The problem is with clients running XP. They load the pages extreamly slow, it can take a minute to refresh.
We have tried with different computers and clearly this is not the problem (low performance computers with Vista work great while high performance computers with XP experience the problem mentioned).
We set the exact same configuration in IE 7 (although versions in Vista and XP are different) and the problem remains.
I hope someone can explain this situation and hopefully have a solution to make XP clients work correctly via Internet.