I have several users here (All Windows XP machines) that are receiving the below error when printing to a Lexmark Optra W810 PS printer.
OFFENDING COMMAND: restore
Couple of things to note. This usually happens when they print out of Adobe Distiller. What's odd about this issue is that the document itself usually prints out fine without any visible issue, but then it prints an additional page with nothing but that error message on it.
Solutions I've Tried
1. Reinstalling printer drivers on the user machine
2. Reinstalling printer driver on the print server
3. Reinstalling the offending Adobe application
4. Made sure Server 2003 is patched and up to date (Per suggestion in a microsoft KB article that described a similar error.)
5. Printed to a different printer, same document....no issues/error
Thats all I can think of right now. Let me know if you need additional information.