Hello everyone, a customer has the following config:
Windows 2003 domain,
2 Windows 2003 Terminal Servers License servers ( don't know why they did this, but they tried to change the licensing mode themselves)
2 Windows 2003 Terminal servers
Citrix Presentation Server 4.5
The customer installed both the Terminal Servers in a device licensing mode. Now they want to change the licensing to a per user licensing. What I wanted to do is:
1. Remove one of the license server service
2. Install the Per User Cals on the remaining license server
3. Change the licensing mode on both Terminal servers
I want to know the following:
1. What happens to the existing per device CALS? Can I change them to per User CALS?
2. Do I have to do some configuration concerning Citrix?
3. Are my steps correct when changing the licensing mode.
Thanks in advance.