Breakpoints not valid when debugging application in Delphi 2007
Posted on 2008-10-27
Have an application (just an EXE) that I need to debug on a remote machine. This is the first time I've had to do this with Delphi 2007, so its probably something stupid but I've checked just about everything I can think of. App runs fine locally, has "blue dots" and break points work. Run remotely the dots disappear and the break points become invalid. Here is what I've checked so far:
1) Rmtdbg105.exe is running.
2) App was compiled with linker set for remote Debug symbols and optionally TD32 debug info. RSM file is being generated.
3) Have integrated debugging turned on AND as I said, breakpoints, etc. work when I run locally.
4) Launching via Run|Load Process|Remote|Load w- execute on load checked.
5) It is running on remote machine and I can interact with UI on remote machine just fine. Killing process from IDE, kills app on remote, etc.
Ok, that is about all I can think of right now as far as settings, etc. Any ideas about what I'm missing.