Two unrelated client sites have lost ability to connect to the internet since taking in critical updates from Microsoft on 28th Oct 2008.
Both SBS installations
Other relevant points:-
1) The server is able to ping qualified domain names such as bbc.co.uk
2) Client workstations can browse the internet
3) Other TCP/IP services (ie: pop mail pickup, microsoft updates & antivirus updates are unable to connect to internet.
4) Server cannot browse Companyweb but clients workstations can.
5) Both installations are set up with a 2 x NIC configuration
1) Re-set IPStack & Winsock
2) Downgraded to IE6 made no difference
Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.