Two unrelated client sites have lost ability to connect to the internet since taking in critical updates from Microsoft on 28th Oct 2008.
Both SBS installations
Other relevant points:-
1) The server is able to ping qualified domain names such as bbc.co.uk
2) Client workstations can browse the internet
3) Other TCP/IP services (ie: pop mail pickup, microsoft updates & antivirus updates are unable to connect to internet.
4) Server cannot browse Companyweb but clients workstations can.
5) Both installations are set up with a 2 x NIC configuration
1) Re-set IPStack & Winsock
2) Downgraded to IE6 made no difference
I work for a company that primarily works with small businesses as their outsourced IT vendor. As such the majority of these customers utilize some version of Small Business Server. Due to the economics of running a small business, many of these cus…
How to remove superseded packages in windows w60 or w61 installation media (.wim) or online system to prevent unnecessary space.
w60 means Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008.
w61 means Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
There are various …
The viewer will learn how to use the return statement in functions in C++. The video will also teach the user how to pass data to a function and have the function return data back for further processing.
The viewer will be introduced to the member functions push_back and pop_back of the vector class. The video will teach the difference between the two as well as how to use each one along with its functionality.