Hello gang and as always thanks for your time and expertise. I have a Dell Poweredge 2950 with windowns server 2003 sp2. The server also has Raid 5 with four HDs. Also this is only a member server. No backup - I know, stupid but not my fault.
- Here's what I need your help with:
- The OS on this server is jacked.
- I want to wipe everything out and begin anew. When I tried booting off of the installation CD, I received a message no HDs detected.
- My question is do I have to acess the Raid utility and delete the virtual group - destroy the Raid so the installation CD can see the drives. I'm a newbe so your help is greatly appreciated.
- I want to reiinstall the OS and then utilize Raid 5 again. Please help me with instructiions and advice. Thanks.
This use case outlines the migration challenges that organizations face and how the Acronis AnyData Engine supports physical-to-physical (P2P), physical-to-virtual (P2V), virtual to physical (V2P), and cross-virtual (V2V) migration scenarios to address these challenges.
I previously wrote an article addressing the use of UBCD4WIN and SARDU. All are great, but I have always been an advocate of SARDU. Recently it was suggested that I go back and take a look at Easy2Boot in comparison.
This tutorial will walk an individual through the process of installing the necessary services and then configuring a Windows Server 2012 system as an iSCSI target.
To install the necessary roles, go to Server Manager, and select Add Roles and Featu…
This Micro Tutorial will teach you how to reformat your flash drive. Sometimes your flash drive may have issues carrying files so this will completely restore it to manufacturing settings. Make sure to backup all files before reformatting.