Hello gang and as always thanks for your time and expertise. I have a Dell Poweredge 2950 with windowns server 2003 sp2. The server also has Raid 5 with four HDs. Also this is only a member server. No backup - I know, stupid but not my fault.
- Here's what I need your help with:
- The OS on this server is jacked.
- I want to wipe everything out and begin anew. When I tried booting off of the installation CD, I received a message no HDs detected.
- My question is do I have to acess the Raid utility and delete the virtual group - destroy the Raid so the installation CD can see the drives. I'm a newbe so your help is greatly appreciated.
- I want to reiinstall the OS and then utilize Raid 5 again. Please help me with instructiions and advice. Thanks.
Finding original email is quite difficult due to their duplicates. From this article, you will come to know why multiple duplicates of same emails appear and how to delete duplicate emails from Outlook securely and instantly while vital emails remai…
This tutorial will walk an individual through the process of installing the necessary services and then configuring a Windows Server 2012 system as an iSCSI target.
To install the necessary roles, go to Server Manager, and select Add Roles and Featu…
In this video, Percona Solutions Engineer Barrett Chambers discusses some of the basic syntax differences between MySQL and MongoDB.
To learn more check out our webinar on MongoDB administration for MySQL DBA: https://www.percona.com/resources/we…