Ok, it might seem simple to many of you but I'm unable to get ISA 2006 to block websites properly. ISA server is running Windows 2003 R2 SP2, clients are running Windows XP.
- I created an AD group called Restricted Users containing those who should only be able to access certain websites.
- I created a rule called Common Protocols which allow certain protocol including HTTP to All Users
- I created a rule called Block Websites,
- WHITELIST is a URL set containing all the allowed websites.
- I target this one to Restricted Users group
Immediately after applying this rule, users in Restricted Users group are unable to access any websites including those in WHITELIST. Other users can still browse internet no problems.
Entries in WHITELIST are
I couldn't browse http://www.anz.com.au
, so I added in
Still blocking every websites. What am I doing wrong here ?