Client Push or Remote Tools Not working
Posted on 2008-11-06
I get the following System error on my SCCM 2007 server:
Event ID: 10009
DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer %computername% using any of the configured protocols.
I get this error whenI try to use Remote tools, or install the client using the "client Push" function.
History - I rebuilt this server from scratch after some OS issues. It had Server 2003 R2 (SP2) with SCCM 2007 installed.
It is the same now as it was - plus I installed SQL on the server before installing SCCM again, to use the same server for the database and management point. All in one.
I kept the same site code and boundaries, hoping it would work, but it does not work on any clients.