Good Morning to all,
For the past 11 days, 10,000+ emails have been getting stuck in the C:\Prog Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vs
i 1\queue folder of my Windows 2003 sp2 server. The first emails get stuck anywhere from 2:30 AM-2:45 AM. So as a temporary solution, I would restart the server and all emails get delivered. Throughout the workday emails are flowing smooth but then again get stuck in the morning. This server has been running great and I've had TrendMicro's Client Server Messaging (CSM) suite running on here for the past 3.5 years.
Things I've tried:
- Stopped TrendMicro CSM and its maintenance task that runs in morning
- Stopped Symantec Brightmail services
- Stopped our online data backup
- In the Exchange Systems Manager (ESM), deleted 2 emails in Queue under a ???.pitt.edu address but was for recepient w/ an invalid email address.
- Checked Event Viewer and saw several event id 7010 errors but when looking up this error, it states that an email address tried to send an email to an invalid address. I've attached the event viewer logs.