Wich is the best way to make a "failover" for disponibility web servers
Posted on 2008-11-09
I need a High availability web servers solution, and actually I have two ISP with its respective Public IP's, but i don't know what can I do in case of one of my ISp falls down, how to do that my costumers don't go to feel that.
- I'm talking about web servers.
- UltraDNS services are too expensive.
- I have all me pages hosted by me, and I'm using 1 of my ISP addres, as main (I'm talking about public Ip's).
- I'm using NLB and ISA 2006.
- The first ISP has .com pages the second ISP .net pages.