All of our lab Macs are dual booted to Windows XP using Boot Camp. We use a variety of design software which requires both sides. Both sides are bound to our Server 2008 Active Directory. Most everything works well with this arrangement except for booting back and forth.
Here are the steps of a typical user:
1. Logs into Mac side using AD account and does some work
2. Reboots to Windows XP, logs in using the same AD account, and does some work
3. Reboots back into the Mac side and is unable to logon using the same AD account.
4. Administrative user logs in locally, resets the time when prompted (it changes it to 4 hours off real time)
5. Initial user can now log on normally
We've so far isolated the issue as being a time based issue because the Mac always opens the set time dialog, and the time is always set wrong, but we haven't been able to get any further with it.
This is a significant issue for us, so any help is greatly appreciated.