I have a notebook which is a member of our Domain that is not picking up the Proxy Server Group Policy.
When i do a "gpresult" it states that it is picking up the GPO but when looking in the registry it is missing settings and even has the proxy switched off.
I've tried "gpupdate /force" which doesn't make any difference; i've tried manually changing all the proxy settings but as soon as the laptop reboots and complies to the GPO it resets all the settings again.
I have also tried recreating the users profile on the notebook and logging in a different user. I get the same error each time.
This is a big problem as without correct proxy settings the user has full unrestricted Internet Access, and will not be able to access the Internet at all when working from home on remote access.